Thank you for choosing to Shop with Melissa Choroszewska Ceramics!
Melissa Choroszewska ceramics believes that customer service is a really important part of our business, we want you to love you hand made ceramic item as much as we love making it!
Please find our terms and conditions below, along with frequently asked questions!
Placing your order
All Melissa Choroszewska Ceramics items are handmade in our Cornish workshop this means occasionally we run out of stock therefore all items on our website are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if an item you have ordered is out of stock.
Don’t worry if your item is out of stock we will make it to order for you, it may take upto 2 weeks for dispatch, at this point you can opt for a refund if your item is not going to reach you in time.
If you no longer wish to receive delivery of your order, we are able to cancel orders for non-personalised items, providing the order has not been prepared for dispatch.
With the exception of Personalised items, you may cancel your order within 28 days of receiving the goods and return the items within it to us to receive a full refund.
At Melissa Choroszewska Ceramics we make many personalised items for you! Due to the nature of personalised orders once an order is make we are unable to accept returns therefore please make sure you follow these steps.
- Please ensure that you take care when entering names or messages for personalisation.
- All personalised orders are considered final at the point of order placement.
- We are unable to offer refunds or replacements for personalised items unless they are faulty.
- Personalised items are made to order and dispatched within 2 weeks.
- All Melissa Choroszewska Ceramics are handmade, so you may see a slight variation between individual items and what you see on the screen.
- We want your personalised piece to be perfect, which means it may occasionally have to re-make. If this happens, we reserve the right to sell as a second.
- We reserve the right not to accept personalised orders if we believe the personalisation is inappropriate and/or offensive.
Returns & Refunds
Faulty or Damaged
Very occasionally due to the nature of our ceramics items may get damaged in the post.
If any of the items in your order are faulty or damaged, please contact us within 30 days of your order being delivered before returning them to us for a replacement or refund (get a proof of posting and we will refund your postage)
- To allow us to process your return, please include either the original packing slip you received with your order or a copy of your order confirmation email. If you no longer have either of these, please include your name, order number and contact details
Change of Mind Returns
If you change your mind about any of the items in your order (excluding personalised orders), you can return them to us within 30 days of your order being delivered for a refund.
- To allow us to process your return, please include either the original packing slip you received with your order or a copy of your order confirmation email. If you no longer have either of these, please include your name, order number, contact details and reason for return
- The return refund will be minus postage and packaging fee, we do not offer refund postage for free.
- We are unable to accept returns of items that have been made to order